here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAMAZING Senior PPC Exec role working on cracking client business! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved! Apply now.Ref: 2622
Senior PPC Executive
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Senior Paid Search Executive will take ownership of the day to day running, optimization and reporting of search campaigns. They will have a solid grasp of client KPI’s and monthly budgets and be able to optimize accordingly to reach the set goals, drive account growth and effectively recommend tailored PPC strategies to clients.
• Effective day to day running and optimization of the allocated search accounts
• Daily account optimization to improve account performance – including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization, reporting, forecasting and taking client calls.
• Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
• Supporting the Account Manager with in depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
• Attend and present on account performance at required client performance reviews
• Work with the Account Manager to identify growth opportunities across accounts
• Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
The ideal candidate will have excellent in depth, working knowledge of key search platforms Google AdWords and Bing as well as an understanding of Google Analytics and its role within PPC. Experience with any of the following bid management platforms will be essential to this role – Doubleclick, Marin or Kenshoo.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in PPC
• In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers – Google AdWords and Bing
• Hold valid Google AdWords Certification
• Experience working with campaign & bid management software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
• Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
• Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.