here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£27k London - Media AgencyA great opportunity for someone with SEO experience to start their career in a fantastic agency. Learn all about digital media, working on a range of clients!Ref: 3030
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The SEO Executive will join a team of ambitious and motivated individuals in leading all things SEO
• Research and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of clients
• Carry out SEO reviews for clients
• Work with the Digital Director and Marketing Services Director to create effective SEO pitches to potential clients
• Working with the SEO Lead to formulate and execute strategy
The ideal candidate will be motivated, hard- working and able to work to the best of their ability in a fast growing media agency
• You are likely to have at least 1 year’s experience within the SEO Industry
• Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
• Ability to think logically and look for creative solutions to briefs
• Passionate and motivated in getting really involved with SEO objectives
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.