here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Digital Media AgencyIdeal opportunity for someone to take on more autonomy at an extremely popular independent agency. If you love SEO and want more freedom when managing your accounts, apply now!Ref: 2891
An extremely fast growing digital agency. Their people work very closely in a fun and collaborative environment, and they have an active company social life. In terms of channels, they are experts on: SEO, PPC, Digital PR & Content and their clients range from global businesses to start ups.
The SEO Account Manager will understand the clients’ business objectives and translate these into best-in-class organic search strategies that drive business real value
• Coordinate projects and client deliverables in order to deliver on the long and short tem goals that allow you to fulfill the strategies that you help develop
• Collaborate with members of the organic and performance marketing teams to level up their collective skillset and improve the service the clients receive
• Create first-class relationships with key client points of contact
• Recommend and manage content marketing, digital PR and creative projects
The ideal candidate will have strong technical and content skills
• Passionate about digital, you enjoy producing high quality reports, analysis and presentations and take pride in how your work is presented
• Strategic project manage with good experience of planning, managing and implementing SEO projects throughout the whole SEO project lifecycle
• Interested in understanding the bigger picture in terms of marketing and advertising solutions and the relationship to client KPIs and ROI
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.