here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Client SideSocial Content Creator / Editor position based at one of the best company’s in music! If you have an eye for detail, love social and are always up to date with music, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity!Ref: 3320
Social Content Creator / Editor
Recognised as one of the biggest names in music, this company are occupied by fun, talented people who are obsessed with music & culture and love the work they do!
This role involves social video editing including some after effects / graphics / kinetic typography skills (70%).
- Assist editing and production of day to day content as needed e.g video articles
- Writing on brand, authentic and engaging copy for video articles and post copy
- Photoshop / Thumbnails
- Community Management
- Publishing to multiple platforms
- Oversee post-production and delivery of content, work with Social Manager to optimise for platforms.
- Create sales assets: sizzle reels, format one sheets.
The ideal candidate will be a social content creator / editor with experience in creating engaging and shareable original video content. Fast, adaptable and hard-working, you will be happy sourcing, researching, creating social content and publishing content.
- Related degree, equivalent qualifications.
- A proven track records working in Social Media, Video Production and editorial is a must.
- Creative, dynamic and hard-working individual with an in depth understanding of the ever changing social media industry and internet culture.
- Strong passion for music and popular culture.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.