here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSocial remit in the UK's best independent media agency. The ideal candidate will have around 3 years’ experience and in social/community management
Social Media Account Manager – Community
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Social Media Account Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing social strategies and outputs for a wide variety of clients on behalf of the newly launched organic social media department.
• The role will focus on social media monitoring, content strategy and influencer marketing • Create social media strategies and content calendars for clients, which delivers KPI’s.
• Source, identify, strategise, manage and report activity carried out by advocates, bloggers, medium level and celebrity influencers on behalf of clients.
• Be a listening expert pulling social media monitoring data when required
• Be the point of contact and social media expert for designated clients ensuring their objectives are being met and checking in regularly
The ideal candidate will have 3 – 4 years social media strategy, community management, blogger outreach and listening experience either in-house or agency side.
• Proven experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram on a community management and analytics level
• Extensive experience in Management tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite and Tweetdeck). Listening tools (Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon and Radian 6). As well as Traackr as an Influencer tool
• You should have strong communication skills and demonstrate client servicing experience
• Confident when presenting and pitching both internally and externally
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.