here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Fin-tech CompanyClient side media job at a fantastic Fin-Tech company! Great opportunity if you're looking for a step up and want to take your social media experience to the next level!Ref: 3133
Social Media Specialist
A Global Fin-tech company who help banks and wealth managers realise their strategy and execution priorities. Widely recognised for exceptional commitment, they help clients to realise revenue growth and efficiency gains through innovation and industrialisation. By effectively blending business and technology consulting with software products and strong partnerships, they enable clients to focus on what matters most: their own success.
The person will work with the Head of Marketing to build and execute a strong, global Social Media and Content Strategy to develop brand awareness and online reputation as well as advocating for the company on Social Media networks and oversee Content initiatives from the company.
• Develop and structure the company’s Social Media strategy and set goals to increase both the corporate and employer brand awareness.
• Set and implement Social Media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies, including all content and thought leadership initiatives.
• Manage all Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and evaluate the needs of other channels if relevant.
• Collaborate with designers and copywriting agencies.
• Ensure all Content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for SEO and Google Analytics.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thinks outside the box, is solution oriented and inspires transformation
• Hands on experience with Social Media management and the ability to interpret online customer engagement metrics
• Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
• Ability to analyse and present Content and Social Media performance
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.