here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Creative AgencyAccount Director role based at a digital agency who deliver creative strategies! If you’ve been working in digital media for 4+ years’ and want to do something which focusses more on creativity and account management, this is a fantastic opportunity! Not to mention, the client is one of the biggest automotive brands around!Ref: 3332
Operating as a fully independent and autonomous company, with the added benefit of part ownership through one of the network ad-agency groups.
They are essentially a creative ad-tech agency, providing cutting edge digital ad solutions to a range of advertisers. Delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals.
Core specialism is the design and production of dynamic adverts, often served under programmatic advertising.
A culture and atmosphere of a start-up, agile, entrepreneurial and totally inclusive.
Offering a wide-ranging and talented bunch of specialists, from creative strategists, designers, developers, analysts, technicians and relationship managers.
Using data resources, creative thinking, and the smart use of technology (some of which is proprietary), they produce beautiful data-driven, audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against client KPIs.
They produce amazingly cool and effective work for clients across the world, including Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Oakley, McDonalds, Canon, Disney, Warner Bros, Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Sainsbury’s, Barclays & many more!
This role manages the entire end-to-end dynamic creative process, working with specialists from concepting, strategy and design, through to development, implementation and subsequent post-delivery.
- Delivering first-class client leadership
- Managing and mentoring several Account Managers
- Significant liaison both internally and externally with clients, agency partners and technology platforms), so communication is key and client management expertise is pivotal!
The ideal candidate will have digital experience, understand the processes required to plan, implement & deliver successful digital media campaigns, is highly organised, has initiative, is a quick learner and is excited to work within a growing team and with top brands.
- Detailed knowledge of the digital media landscape – ideally digital display, video, social incl. programmatic planning, buying & ad operations processes (trafficking, ad serving etc)
- The gravitas & leadership skills to lead (multiple) client relationships, and be an effective point of escalation
- Strategic thinking to understand a client’s business, their marketing challenges and how to effectively deliver against their KPIs
- The ability to lead a team and manage external creative agency relationships
- Highly organized – clear communication skills & strong attention to detail
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.