here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Digital Media Agency - LondonAn ad-ops analyst role which really takes your career on from trafficking into proper DATA, TECH, & CLEVER ANALYSIS.
Genius company run by clever people who are also FUN!Ref: 2714
Genius company run by clever people who are also FUN!
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Ad Operations Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of performance data across the agency. Building and maintaining reports using out automated dashboard application as well as building ad hoc manual excel data sheets. Developing visualisations that support detailed and actionable insight
• Liaise with teams to understand their reporting challenges and requirements
• Integrate new clients and their data sources on to the dashboard platform
• Responsible for dashboard rollout to new clients
• Prepare reports from multiple data sources including web analytics data, ad server data, social media activity and metrics, sales data.
• Identify and investigate anomalous data instances with the campaign manager
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of data model concepts
• Strong to advances level of using formulae within Excel
• A clear understanding of what the various marketing and web metric terms mean as well as digital marketing knowledge and experience with common digital marketing tools
• A strong logical/mathematical background, someone who is articulate in written communications and good on the phone.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.