here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k Digital Media Agency - LondonGenius company who love DATA, TECH, and CLEVER ANALYTICS. Perfect role for ad-ops professional looking to work closer with progressive data systems / people and really up your game.Ref: 2713
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Ad Operations Director is responsible for the implementation, launch and delivery of all digital media activity, taking responsibility for developing and maintaining an efficient Ad Operations team whilst driving innovation through ad technology.
• Maintain strong communication between media, data, search and client teams
• Manage the implementation of display media activity to deliver high quality of service to the media team and clients
• Develop and present in new business pitches from an ad operations perspective
• Identify and implement performance-enhancing change within the team, whilst planning and organising team workload.
• Day-to-day management of the Operations Manager and Executive
The ideal candidate will be the ‘go-to’ person in the Ad Operations & Tech Field
• Able to build strong relationships and influences at a senior level
• Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and work ethic, with the ability to work under pressure
• Strong commercial acumen and understands the impact on the wider business
• A good communicator, with great managerial skills and excellent attention to detail
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.