here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Full Service Media AgencyAV role perfect for someone who wants to take on a senior role at a new breed of media agency! They\'re a company who are constantly winning business and on the road to doing brilliant things! This role will be no.2 in their fast-growing AV team, if you want to be involved with building something brilliant, there aren\'t many opportunities like this!Ref: 10271
AV Account Director
A modern, creative and fast-growing independent agency who are built on the traditional principles of trust, freedom and honesty. Not even 3 years old, they have a team of 20+ and a client roster across multiple sectors. They’re constantly pitching and winning new business and are an agency who are really starting to disrupt traditional organisations with their bigger ideas.
- Establishing the best way of working in performance TV, which allows for the strongest balance between effective campaign optimisation (from model learnings) v long term strategic communication direction – pre-empting the client challenge and proactivity is key.
- Providing strong day to day client leadership and engagement – based on a deep understanding of the client’s business & an obsession for their performance – to be proven by a genuine passion and care for the business success of the client (i.e. be obsessed with the numbers!)
- Never forgetting that brilliant basics matter from managing the client’s campaigns with the care and diligence they need to ensuring all billing is done on time. Brilliant basics are the foundation for strong client relationships.
- Defining a ‘punching above our weight’ way of working with media owners and partners – the ethos is based on excellent collaboration with media partners & giving clients the flexibility that they will never enjoy elsewhere.
- You must be highly familiar with the UK AV market from a planning and buying perspective
- Client handling is a skill that needs to be evident as this job will expose you to plenty situations when you will need to be the lead person in client meetings
- Planning TV campaigns is core to this job and you must be capable of calculating the basic structure of a TV plan, allocating budgets by second length and attributing TVRs by week etc…
- Key requirement for this job is attitude, ambition and a will to succeed. You will need to operate in a dynamic environment, get exposed to new things and embrace them. There is no place for “that’s not my job” here. Get involved, learn, progress yourself and have fun in the process!
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.