here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Full Service Media AgencyAV specialist opportunity based at the UK’s largest independent media agency. If you’re fed up with pointless processes and like the idea of being able to plan without being restricted by trading deals, this is a fantastic opportunity to do so!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role involves implementational planning and buying for a number of the agency’s flagship clients within sports and gaming.
- Take full ownership of the accounts, becoming a lead member within the team positioned as a key point of contact for both clients and internal client team
- Develop in depth understanding of the clients’ business and build a good relationship with the client and key stakeholders. Be a trusted expert and comfortable leading daily communication and presentations
- Work closely with internal client teams to efficiently deliver strong and clear TV, VOD and Sponsorship recommendations, reports and campaign analysis. Utilise knowledge of media planning and buying products, tools and services to support the team in delivery of solid plans that drive innovation
- Supporting junior team members and direct reports in day to day activities and development, illustrating best practice in monitoring campaigns and ensuring delivery against required metrics
The ideal candidate will have at least 5+years of Broadcast experience, be passionate about TV, ambitious and curious.
- Strong written & verbal presentation skills
- Attention to detail and good time management
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- An in depth knowledge of sport is desirable but not essential
- Confidence working with data analysis and spreadsheets
- A strong desire for collaboration and integration across teams
- Ability to challenge and negotiate
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.