here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Full Service Digital AgencyBiddable Group Head opportunity based at a fun & progressive independent digital agency. They have a great working environment and offices in Borough. Not to be missed if you\'re looking for more autonomy and to get away from big agency politics!Ref: 10278
Biddable Group Head
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications. They have some seriously impressive clients and the working environment is such a contrast to big agency politics and processes. It’s all about doing good work for clients and having fun whilst doing so!
This role is responsible for the day to day management, optimisation and growth of the client’s Biddable campaigns as well as working closely with their affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated offering to their clients.
- Managing client’s budgets and expectations effectively, ensuring all campaigns deliver in line with the client’s objectives
- Working with the MD in evolving the agency credentials in the Biddable space
- Maximising the relationship between paid search and other channels by working closely with the whole agency team
- Keeping up to date with industry news and developments and sharing this with the team and their clients
- Ongoing strategic reviews of all campaigns
- Representing the agency by speaking at events, attending industry functions and publishing thought leadership white papers
- Developing a market leading product that becomes recognised for its excellence
- Managing a team of (2) biddable professionals
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of hands on PPC & Biddable management, working with budgets of at least £50,000 a month.
- Highly motivated with the ability to lead and motivate others
- A great team player with brilliant communication skills
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Proactive team player with a keen eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial with ambition to build a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.