here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Full Service Ad AgencyBiddable Manager role covering paid social, programmatic and PPC. Perfect opportunity if you’re looking to expand your skillset into wider media channels and want to join a company who have all the elements of advertising (creative/content/media) under one roof!Ref: 3325
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The role is for a Paid Media Manager to have day to day responsibility for the planning and delivery of innovative, effective media campaigns whilst working collaboratively with other internal and external teams to exceed client’s expectations.
- Working with the Paid Media Account Director to devise intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for key agency clients across different verticals and different budget levels – including data led and audience centric planning
- To build fantastic relationships with suppliers across PPC, Social and Programmatic To challenge clients & briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first-class media output is delivered at all times
- Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas (however sensible or daft) for future client activities – the ‘so what?’ and the ‘so what now?’ bits
- Managing, mentoring & developing the Media Executive
The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent paid search knowledge that has the ambition to grow their knowledge into other digital channels.
- Understanding of attribution and the relationships across different channels
- Day to day running of programmatic and social API planning and buying – across all connected devices
- On top of the latest industry developments & technology in the market and know each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else
- Understanding of the other disciplines within the agency (SEO, Data & Analytics) to enhance your media planning and buying
- To work with your peers to input on the broader running of the team, processes, staff appraisals, training and anything else you can think of that will positively contribute to ensuring a happy, effective team
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.