here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Media AgencyAre you currently working in AV and looking for a step up to Manager level? This role is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and the chance to join the most popular independent media agency there is!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results
Very exciting opportunity for a TV Manager to work (amongst other brands) on a new, very significant client in the FMCG sector.
• Use knowledge of media planning and buying products, tools and services to support the team to deliver solid plans and drive innovation
• Work closely with internal client teams to efficiently deliver strong and clear broadcast recommendations
• Be a trusted expert and comfortable at presenting to experienced clients
• Ownership of annual media planning
The ideal candidate will be be passionate, ambitious and curious individual who is willing to deliver the best work for the agency and clients
• Ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
• Entrepreneurial at heart, and are looking to now do the best work of their careers
• Committed to delivering excellent service to clients
• Believe in your ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.