here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Client SideOutstanding global ad-tech company looking for a Campaign Manager to ensure faultless running and delivery of campaigns. Amazing company/team. Apply now!Ref: 2975
Independent highly successful, and rapidly growing company in online advertising technology. They provide leading advertisers and their agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices and digital marketing channels. Offices world wide with plans for further expansion! Great links to some of the biggest Media agencies in the UK! Lovely Central London offices and a fun working environment.
The Campaign Manager will report directly into the Account Management and Commercial Team whilst managing the campaign from pre campaign discussions, campaign setup, delivery, through to troubleshooting.
• Mentor and oversee junior team members to ensure their work is up to standard
• Handling multiple campaigns at any one time and meeting tight deadlines, while providing support to clients
• Liaising directly with Creative Agencies, Media Buyers and Media Owners to ensure smooth delivery of all aspects of campaign.
• Own the billing process across all accounts, ensuring all invoicing is done correctly
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in online trafficking and ad operations, and have a great understanding of the Digital Media ecosystem.
• Proven experience as a positive team leader who mentors junior members, and contributes to the team’s common goals.
• Proven experience building client relationships, with excellent communication skills both internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability in applying product and technical knowledge to increase revenue.
• Direct experience with 3rd Party Ad Serving platforms, with proven skills in agency ad serving platforms, such as, DoubleClick DFA or MediaMind.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.