here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Full Service Digital AgencyClient Services Account Director opportunity which focusses on all things digital media. If you\'re fed up with activation/day to day running of accounts and want to be more involved with clients / new business and strategy, this is a great opportunity to do just that! Covering PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social Media, User Experience, Design and Analytics, no day will be the same!
Client Services Account Director
- Lead the account team to deliver compelling and inspiring marketing solutions across customers and channels to meet and exceed client objectives and drive profitable customer relationships.
- Develop client relationship by acting as a strategic partner.
- Direct account team activity to ensure appropriate activity is developed and implemented according to Harvest quality standards and achieves its objectives.
- Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues
- Run/contribute to strategic planning meetings with client.
- A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; Search Marketing, Media Planning & Buying, Analytics, Account Planning etc.
- Ability to present and sell in creative services, comfortable with the different mix of deliverables e.g. email, viral, social media etc.
- Extensive experience of developing and executing online marketing campaigns
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic marketing experience as well as the ability to adopt a hands-on approach when necessary
- Proven experience gained within media and search agencies (either a network agency or integrated agency) and/or client-side digital marketing team
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.