here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Client side - LondonThis CLIENT SIDE job is all about CRM.
If you know CRM, here's your big chance to shine. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2928
If you know CRM, here's your big chance to shine. APPLY NOW!
Innovative, forward thinking brand
They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations.
Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave.
Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture/benefits.
Create, own and implement CRM strategy to ensure they’re building effective relationships with our members by providing relevant information at the right time to increase engaging as the key success measure
• Full responsibility for the planning and execution of CRM campaigns to deliver key business objectives.
• Develop and deliver monthly reports to quantify the impact of implemented tactics.
• Develop processes to drive collaboration and consistency between internal and external teams involved in email communication.
• Work with tactical partners to deliver product led messaging
• Produce clear and articulated plans each quarter to deliver customer-centric objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in email marketing with 5+ years experience in CRM.
• A passion for designing and delivering customer-centric change management programs
• Experience in using eCRM software, including data manipulation and campaign list selections.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment and able to deliver under pressure.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.