here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k - £50k+ Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonClient servicing account manager role in the UK's best independent agency. The right candidate will have an understanding of all media and will be extremely confident in front of clients. Perfect role for someone who wants more say in a company that is fast growing and winning business for fun.Ref: 2590
Cross Media Account Director
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role will involve leading key accounts within an agency team, you will be responsible for managing a team of people and delivering results for all your clients. Within the company culture, you have the flexibility to make this role truly your own, with limited process to not stifle your own development. This is a truly great role for the right candidate.
• Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex full media briefs
• Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on client requirements across the whole business.
• Immerse yourself within our clients business sector, to identify key opportunities and areas for growth.
• Industry knowledge – keeping up-to-date with industry developments across the wider media landscape and identify new and exciting opportunities for your clients.
The ideal candidate will have a background of strategic planning and deeper understanding of solving bigger business challenges.
• Management and fully integrated comms planning experience.
• Planning and buying experience gained in an agency environment
• Have a current knowledge of press, radio, outdoor, cinema rates and buying pools.
• Confidence: In presenting, trading and striking deals with media owners.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.