here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50K Full Service Media Agency - LondonDigital media ACCOUNT DIRECTOR at a successful full service agency who are doing exceptionally. Brilliant people, high profile clients, flexible and non-corporate culture. An Account Director role with a difference!Ref: 2668
Digital Account Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Account Director will play a leading role in the investment department and work closely with the leadership team to take the company’s digital offering forward.
• Comprehensively communicate and promote your area specialism internally and externally.
• Proactively use your understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners
• Leadership of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership.
• Lead client relationship together with managing partner and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with DR clients and a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver qualified traffic and drive ROI.
• A good understanding of all media markets in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic and social) and to be able to lead digital conversations with senior clients and represent the company in all agency meetings.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whist delivering award-winning work.
• High organisational skills in order to manage team workload effectively, whilst providing support, training and coaching for junior team members.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.