here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Media AgencyLooking to start the New year with a new job? We've got good news for you. A leading Media agency is looking for an extremely competent Digital Account Director to work on one of their flagship clients!Ref: 3242
Digital Account Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Account Director will join a rapidly growing, popular and successful agency playing a key role in running three of the agency’s biggest accounts.
• The new Account Director will also play a leading role in the investment department and work closely with the leadership team to take the agency’s digital offering forward.
• You will oversee and manage the efficiency of the team and manage resource effectively to deliver best practice process and work flow management within the team
• Lead day to day client relationship and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge.
• Be responsible for client conversations and keeping them up to dates with latest relevant market intelligence and media insights
• Oversee and manage the efficiency of the team
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is ready to hit the ground running and deliver the best work for their clients.
• Innovate and can create solutions for clients, independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present confidently is a must, both internally and to external clients.
• A strong collaborator who is skilled at bringing together teams to ensure smart strategic thinking and excellent channel planning.
• A passion for fast-paced, creative accounts
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.