here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Media AgencyIf you're fed up of being micro-managed and want a role where you will have full autonomy, this is the perfect opportunity! Working on trendy challenger brands, here you'll be able to get involved with campaigns where you can make a genuine impact!
Digital Account Director
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
As a Digital Account Director, you will have a senior position within the agency. An AD must lead, inspire and develop the digital team as well as being the digital expert for all the clients. Your role will be to ensure that the highest level of thought and strategic insight is applied to all digital activity to maximise income and deliver against KPIs. The role covers working across all digital channels including PPC, Display, Programmatic, Mobile & Social. You will work within a senior team and manage a team of 3 as well as mentoring and nurturing talent across the agency
• Act as strategic lead for all digital accounts within defined responsibility, owning relationships with senior clients, media owners and technology partners.
• New business research and pitch document production, followed by pitching to potential new clients. (i.e. lead pitches, work with junior team to help gather information etc.)
• Work closely with the rest of the agency to ensure an integrated approach
• Responsible for the management and development throughout the account team
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and motivated individual who is willing to deliver the best work for their clients.
• Extensive and deep experience in digital media, having managed accounts across channel & verticals.
• Experience of motivating, managing and developing teams as well as acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to senior clients.
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
• Strong communicator and highly presentable
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.