here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Full Service Media AgencyAre you a digital planner/buyer who's ready for a step up to manager? Now is your chance, grab it! An opportunity to work at the UK's best independent media agency. Take charge of a range of sexy clients and have fun while doing so!Ref: 3071
Digital Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Digital AM role offers an exciting opportunity to own the digital relationship across a group of well known retail, travel and charity brands running both brand and performance driven campaigns.
• Own the client relationship for all digital matters
• Responsible for the digital strategy, planning and buying predominantly across Display, Programmatic and Paid Social
• Define the role for digital media channels within the campaign approach, setting appropriate KPIs
• Brief, lead and manage the channel specialists ensuring work is delivered on time, to a high standard and that it is aligned to the client’s digital strategy
The ideal person for this role will fit the energetic culture of the agency. They will be positive, participative, self-confident, competitive and imaginative
• Motivated and conscientious individual who has extensive experience in digital media
• Hands on experience of planning and managing brand and DR campaigns
• Be thorough and accurate in reviewing and delivery of work
• Ability to lead and maintain an excellent working relationship with clients
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.