here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£38k London - Client SideDigital Planner opportunity based at one of the biggest names in music! If you\'re keen to move client side and have a big passion for entertainment, this is not an opportunity to miss out on!Ref: 10255
Global music corporation who now have an in-house digital media team. Great bunch of people, all passionate about music and love the work they do!
This role involves planning biddable media campaigns across various media including programmatic, display, mobile, video, social & native.
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with publishers and media partners, with the goal of facilitating private marketplace deals
- Working closely with the companies marketing teams and media buyers, and regularly reporting to the Strategic Director
- Managing media budgets, drafting and revising media schedules, along with accompanying rationale
- Ensuring campaigns are created and implemented to best achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals
- Using insights from a range of sources, both internal and external, to build a case for campaign strategy.
The ideal candidate should have a desire to be immersed in digital media buying technologies and best practice in marketing strategy. They should be able to understand and communicate how data can be leveraged to affect strategy, planning and media buying and be excited about driving campaign results.
- A proven track record working within digital media ideally within the entertainment / youth sector, with specific programmatic experience preferred
- Experience of planning and reporting across a range of digital media channels.
- A solid understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem and technology, including exchanges, networks, ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs and trading desks.
- An appreciation of how digital fits in the overall marketing/media strategy.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.