here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Full Service Media AgencyDigital Planner role which works solely across entertainment brands. Based at a remarkable independent agency (who you will have heard of), if you like coming up with cross channel strategies and working with music / gaming & TV clients this is the opportunity to pursue!Ref: 10279
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
- Be an expert in your client’s industry, the competitors within the sector and their general industry environment
- Maintain strong relationships with digital media suppliers and keep abreast of all the latest innovations in the industry
- Brief and manage the channel specialists ensuring work is delivered on time, to a high standard and that it is aligned to the client’s digital strategy
- In-depth knowledge of digital platforms and their capabilities from a buying and planning perspective
- Ensure the reporting schedule is set out and adhered to throughout the campaign life cycle
- Assist on client calls and meetings for digital
- A solid understanding of all digital media channels; Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, PPC & Affiliates. Awareness of Influencer marketing would also be a benefit.
- Be thorough and accurate in reviewing and delivery of work, attention to detail is a key requirement
- Ability to work on multiple projects effectively under short time pressures.
- Knowledge and experience is required for the following systems: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Prisma, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.