here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k London - Tech CompanyFantastic opportunity for a tech savvy agency professional to join one of the most popular AdTech companies there is!Ref: 2897
Digital Product Manager
A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY which has sat proudly at the top of their UK media ad-tech pile for many years, and following a recent acquisition by a global tech giant is destined for greatness. They are taking a much loved, best in class product to the next level and by doing so will revolutionise the way in which media agencies operate across multi media planing, buying and reporting.
Expansion happens by territory after the next generation product has been delivered, starting with US then rolling out across Europe and ultimately globally.
This is a hugely exciting stage of their corporate development as they emerge from a 60 strong family of wonderful people into something much bigger and beautifully integrated into complimentary companies within the group.
Culture and work ethic within the company is dress-dowm, intelligent, vibrant and fun. They’re friendly and open people who enjoy what they do and have a can-do, collaborative attitude. They occupy outstanding offices! Beautiful working environment with the best tech available for all purposes and plenty play toys for your down-time moments.
If you’re good, ambitious, love technology and the media industry, this could be an amazing opportunity for you to join.
The Product Manager will be a key part of the expanding team, taking on ownership of one of the product areas working with a cross-functional team to create, plan, design and execute on a roadmap
• Building out the automated guaranteed capability to help bring abour a seed change in how media is bought and sold
• The excel-like planning tool and the shift of this to the core of company’s workflow
• Hooking the company up with the new-school ad platforms like Twitter, Facebook and more
• Working on the consolidation of Linear and Digital TB
The ideal candidate will have a concrete understanding of the principles of product management or strong media domain knowledge, specifically within Media Agencies
• You’ll be equally adept technically as you are commercially, with a hatred of technical debt and a desire to provide more and more value to their customers
• You will be comfortable guiding and often leading collaborative work between developers, account management, support and QA to achieve their shared roadmap
• You will have a passion and drive to achieve business objectives in the product area, which you will take full ownership of
• Strong media / ad-tech industry experience is a huge bonus
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.