here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45 London - Media AgencyQuite simply the UK's favourite media agency and for good reason. Want something brilliantly different - apply now!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning digital relationships in a leading, well-known media agency.
• Responsible for the digital strategy and planning and buying, across PPC, Social and programmatic display, supported by a digital lead
• Manage and maintain client relationships as well as being the first point of call for the client for planning, live campaign, post campaign
• Brief, lead and manage the channel specialists ensuring work is delivered on time to a high standard
This highly successful agency is looking for an extremely positive and confident individual to fit in with the vibrant culture of the agency
• Have a solid understanding of all digital media channels, specifically Display, Programmatic, PPC, Social and SEO
• Present a high attention to detail in the reviewing and delivery of work
• Demonstrate a keen desire about digital media and be confident in leading own initiatives
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.