here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Full Service Ad AgencyDigital Strategy Director role perfect for someone who wants to take their career to the next level and prove their strategic ability. If you\'re currently bored of plan/buy/report and want to work on entertainment brands, this is a fantastic opportunity to completely change your career for the better.Ref: 10281
Digital Strategy Director (maternity cover)
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector. Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists. They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
- Set and Oversee best practise is all digital media campaigns
- Lead the internal process for digital media planning, buying and reporting
- Manage and develop members of the digital media teams
- Liaising with 3rd party providers to resolve any issues as they arise
- Maintain awareness of upcoming digital trends and educate the wider team
- Contribute to digital strategy and delivery of pitches across the agency
- Client-facing experience running relationship and leading strategy meetings
- Experience running display accounts for multiple clients at a given time
- Experience working with creative production teams, to communicate and troubleshoot and faults and updates with creative
- Knowledge of best practise brand safety processes
- Strong client facing experience, presenting to client and dealing with day to day requests directly
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.