here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London media AgencyThis position is perfect for someone who loves working on sexy brands! Based at a renowned global agency who have some of the coolest offices in London, this opportunity works on two high end luxury fashion accounts.Ref: 3185
Global Account Director
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This is an opportunity to take an account leadership role on some of the Agency’s International’s core accounts. The Finance client a top tier client for the agency, and this role is central to maintaining the relationship, along with driving business growth for the two other luxury clients. The role will be part of the core client leadership and planning team reporting into the Managing Partner, with responsibility for a team of 2x Account Managers and 2x Executives.
• Ownership of client briefs – from strategy to implementation through to detailed reporting, optimisation and insight generation
• Owning responses from client brief to execution ensuring that team and agency output is best in class
• Manage the client relationship on a day to day basis, coordinating the execution of the media plan with other internal specialist teams and with media owners as required
• Working closely with the client and managing partner to understand client business challenges and identification of suitable additional agency services to address the client’s needs
The ideal candidate will have a passion and thirst to thrive in the media industry and have a minimum of five years’ experience which includes international media knowledge and cross channel planning/buying experience
• An enthusiastic team player with experience of fostering a collaborative team culture
• Advanced communication skills to uphold relationships across a range of internal & external partners
• You will have a strong commercial acumen with a willingness to sell-in commercial opportunities that are right for the client’s needs
• You will be passionate about media especially the brand and performance dynamic, coupled with a strong business, market, consumer and brand/performance understanding
• Inspiring presentation skills with clients and in prospective new business pitches
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.