here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£65k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonA fantastic opportunity for someone that has worked within a UK Media agency and has gone on to planning across emerging markets such as Indian & African. Based within a great agency working on some AMAZING brands.Ref: 2724
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Strategist will provide the client with the most effective global communications strategy to ensure the client’s goals are met and the media is effective across all channels.
• Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of client’s business as well as developing market growth models
• Seek a consumer-centric view in all strategic thinking
• Translate consumer understanding into innovative channel insights and recommend how to prioritise markets on a global/regional basis
• Collaborate with the cross agency team to deliver objectives and build relationships with partner media agencies across the globe.
The candidate will also be a highly motivated individual, confident and have good communication skills when speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, media owners politely & positively
• Comprehensive understanding of all digital platforms.
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit to life and business and are not afraid to “get stuck in” and take on all of the exciting opportunities the agency offers
• Can think fast and act smart and can fit with our value of people over process
• Confident when speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, media owners politely & positively
• Someone who can prioritise work and deliver to a high standard
• Passionate about digital media, technology and the marketplace.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.