here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£65k Digital Publisher - LondonPublisher experience required delivering creative solutions for digital titles in seriously cool, cutting edge youth culture brands. This employer is literally to die for! APPLY NOW!Ref: 2765
Head of Digital
Achingly cool publisher.
The sort of company people will fall over themselves to join.
Representing 3 distinct publication titles with 4 dedicated web-sites.
This really is the sort of job, if you buy into the brand attributes, that will wipe the floor with all other jobs.
You will work along side 100 other passionate, on-trend, edgy individuals who are seriously into cutting-edge youth culture.
The Head of Digital will lead and deliver the digital strategy across the group
• Responsible for managing the social media, tech and digital teams
• Devise, plan and implement the digital roadmap for product enhancements and new digital products for the Group
• Work closely with the Commerical, Marketing and Editorial teams to jointly deliver the digital targets for revenue, audience and audience engagement
• Develop and deliver new concepts for digital products that meet the group’s ambitions for cultural and commercial engagement
• Provide the lead on new content analysis and distribution strategies, identifying untapped growth opportunities
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Head of Digital role, or a similar operational role within a fast-paced digital publishing environment.
• A strong understanding of the company’s brands and market position and an interest in fashion, music, art & cultural desire
• An excellent understanding of the commercial landscape within the digital publishing industry
• An effective communicator with a real passion for Digital.
• A data-led, audience focused mentality to Digital leadership with expert experience of using analytical tools to derive strategic insights
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.