here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Media AgencyIf you're looking to take your career in a more strategic direction, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Based at a creative first agency, this is an integrated position that gives you a lot of exposure to the wider advertising world!Ref: 3184
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
This Junior Strategist role will involve working across all the agency’s clients on new business and contributing with the other parts of the agency.
• Use knowledge of media planning products, tools and services to support team to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Work with internal media teams to continuously review plans to look at how things could be done more efficiently and with more impact
• Design and manage research initiatives to deliver more significant insights
• Contribute innovative, fresh ideas for relevant parts of the pitch/plan content – know internal and external factors affecting the client
• Contribute thinking to shape strategic client comms plan through actionable insights
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who has a thorough understanding of the media planning and implementation process
• Get excited by the solution, have ideas and are passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses
• Believe in their ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
• Planning experience across all channels, including TV & Digital,
• Ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.