here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Full Service Media AgencyNew business Manager role based at a wonderful independent agency who put PEOPLE first. Working directly with one of the founding partners, you will be involved with PR / marketing and new business strategies across a wide range of channels. This position is perfect for an agency person who wants to do something slightly different!Ref: 10299
New Business Manager
- Develop and deliver a CRM / re-targeting plan to keep in contact with past (lost) pitches
- Develop an approach for opportunistic new business opportunities
- Managing all RFI and RFP proposals
- Help co-ordinate and manage pitches – support on best-in-class process and production of pitch materials in collaboration with the brand team
- Work with the company’s brand team to develop new agency credentials, case studies and new business collateral.
- Highly literate in all aspects of social media
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to think creatively
- A team player, and have the ability to work autonomously
- Able to communicate professionally in all encounters with media owners, clients and people internally
- Strong organisation skills and excellent time management
- Solid under pressure, with the ability to work to and deliver against set and often tight deadlines
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.