here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Media AgencyDo you know to run PPC campaigns and want to earn £30k+? Massive opportunity within a rapidly expanding full-service online marketing company. Read on!
Paid Media Manager
One of the fastest growing and credible Google Partner agencies around, featuring highly in the Google performance rankings.
A full service digital marketing agency committed to helping clients grow their business and maximise online ROI through:
Brilliant site design and build
Super smart SEO
Integrating with Paid Search and Paid Social seamlessly to build a continuous voice, driving a constantly growing stream of customers to advertiser sites
Independently owned, ambitious, results driven and firm believers is rewarding employees fully for their contributions to business growth.
4 main pillars make up their business: Web Development and creativity, Sales / Business Development, Account Management, and Campaign Management.
Anyone who knows how to grow an online business should be interested.
Anyone looking for an exciting change to mainstream media agency life should be interested.
The Paid Media Manager will join a team of ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals working within a full service digital marketing agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solutions
• Manage PPC & paid media campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks.
• Understanding market trends and client’s businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
• Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget.
• Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, motivated and honest individual who is willing to role their sleeves up and drive business
• Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media and has a client first approach
• Keen to collaborate and contribute with a team in a lively and fast growing start up
• An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
• Strong analytical, time management and reporting skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.