here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Client SidePerformance Marketing Manager opportunity based at an e-commerce company who are market leaders in their field! If you have a strong PPC background and want to broaden your remit and get a wider understanding of digital marketing, get in touch!Ref: 10221
Performance Marketing Manager
Impressive e-commerce company who are now Europe’s largest for on-demand dry cleaning and laundry service. They have seen enormous growth over the last few years and now offer services to over 100 towns and cities nationwide.
They have nice offices in a great location and a collaborative working environment!
- Working collaboratively with their Google Search specialist manage paid campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks to deliver on campaign targets
- Be responsible for accurate forecasting and identify opportunities to invest and grow new and existing channels
- Manage test and learn strategies for targeting, placement, message and creative
- Conduct in-depth analysis on performance marketing results and optimize the growth strategy accordingly
- Work with in house designer and marketing campaign manager to create content for ads, campaigns and landing pages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align the growth marketing strategy
- Coach team members to help build a high-performing team
- Campaign performance planning experience and proven at demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver on functional targets
- Experience in Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads,
- Highly analytical and skilled in data management
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking and tag management platforms and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech, and consumer app industries
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.