here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Client SidePerformance Marketing Manager opportunity based at a forward thinking tech company! If you have a background in PPC and would like to move into a broader role, this a great opportunity for you to do just that!Ref: 10256
Performance Marketing Manager
Innovative, forward thinking client side opportunity.
They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations.
Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave.
Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture.
This role involves shaping overall PPC, Facebook and display strategies to help maximise commercial performance (volume and profit) across the company’s portfolio.
- Be the lead on all digital marketing performance and optimisation
- Provide digital thought leadership, and be responsible for identifying and growing new volume and profit opportunities
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing activity against specific KPIs
- Identify trends, insights and opportunities, and optimise spend and approach accordingly
- Line manage a PPC Executive
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in performance media with a strong focus on PPC.
- Experience of building and optimising Facebook and display campaigns
- Experience of working in an online business, and delivering all digital marketing activity in-house
- Proven self-starter with bags of passion for what you do, and be able to hit the ground running from day 1
- Can think strategically and long-term, while keeping a clear focus on day-to-day performance
- Be highly numerate and analytical, with data-driven thinking
- Be a commercial marketer, who relentlessly pursues KPIs
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.