here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Client SidePerformance Marketing Manager role based at a start-up who create positive ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL CHANGE. If you’re currently working agency side and looking to move client side into an extremely clever and hot industry, get in touch!Ref: 3306
Performance Marketing Manager
Start-up company who are just under under 2 and a half years old. They’ve already raised tens of millions of pounds for sustainable businesses and projects across the UK and Europe.
Starting from 6 employees, they now have over 20 and as well as beautiful offices in Bloomsbury. They’re a young, ambitious and clever bunch whose simple mission is to create positive environmental and social change while providing a good financial return to investors and financing green focused SME’s!
Performance Marketing Manager role suited for a T-shaped marketer and a specialist in PPC, in conjunction with a thorough and broad understanding of other elements of digital marketing. Key Responsibilities:
- Managing large budgets and complex PPC search campaigns
- Working with large data sets to drive insights and provide recommendations
- Presentation of results and recommendations to stakeholders for KPI improvement and optimisation
- Efficiently track performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives and measure outputs
- Integration, field mapping
- Creating workflows for various data lists based on behaviours and category of people i.e. clients, prospects, based on past engagement and interactions
The ideal candidate is someone who is capable of managing a large marketing budget, wants to be part of a growing team and sustainability focused business with big plans for the future. Key Skills:
- A minimum 4-5 years’ experience working in a digital acquisition role, either in-house or agency side, or a broader marketing role with part of your responsibilities within digital acquisition
- Have an excellent digital background with strong experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting
- Experience of running and setting up Google and Bing search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, and LinkedIn)