here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Digital Media Agency - LondonPerfect role for someone who's looking to broaden their skillset working across all performance channels. Great agency, fantastic clients!Ref: 2875
Performance Media Manager
An extremely fast growing digital agency. Their people work very closely in a fun and collaborative environment, and they have an active company social life. In terms of channels, they are experts on: SEO, PPC, Digital PR & Content and their clients range from global businesses to start ups.
The Performance Manager will join the agency’s busy Performance Media team and work across a range of different accounts, as well as help develop our proposition and assist with training and managing junior members of the team.
• You will take responsibility for your own clients, often working with other members of the team
• You will be expected to manage and optimize PC, paid social and programmatic display advertising accounts to demanding targets in a proactive manner, and will attend and lead monthly client meetings
• You will also be expected to liaise with the major search engines and with their campaign management / tracking technology providers
• Provide detailed analysis of campaign data to establish trends and key performance indicators
The ideal candidate will have over three years PPC / performance media management experience, preferably at an established agency
• Outgoing, energetic, ambitious and numerate graduate with strong academic record
• Strong client handling experience, motivated improving client happiness
• A team player, with very strong communication skills, above average spelling and grammar, excellent written and spoken English.
• Experience of managing, training and developing more junior members of the team
• Results driven – ability to work under pressure and to prioritise often conflicting demands
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.