here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Full Service Media AgencySuperb Account Director role with a heavy focus on media planning. Working across both offline and online, you will need to be strategically minded and confident working on big brands!
Planning Account Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Planning Account Director will join a rapidly growing, popular and successful agency playing a key role in leading two of the agency’s biggest accounts. The accounts are the optimum blend of account management, strategy and media planning
• Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy.
• Injecting innovation into client’s media solutions
• Ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
• Being a valued new business contributor – strategy, ideas, and overseeing plan development
The ideal person for this role will be a natural team leader and will also be passionate, ambitious and curious. The Planning Account Director will also have very strong planning experience, having worked their way up through a communications planning team at an another agency.
• Ability to present clearly & confidently to clients, articulate the agency recommended position and help sell in proposals and plans.
• Develop and write media recommendations including the ability to uncover insight to drive strategies
• They should possess a positive, solutions-orientated attitude
• They should be numerate and articulate, with the ability to command the respect of their clients and team alike.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.