here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k Full Service Media Agency - LondonA fantastic opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to make the step up to Director level. Based at one of the most forward thinking media agencies who produce seriously impressive results. If you want a role that is going to progress your career, this is the one!Ref: 2806
PPC Account Director
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The successful candidate will project manage PPC campaign implantation, working with other members of the team to ensure campaigns and optimisation are carried out to the highest standard and to strict deadlines, including managing client expectations.
• Develop and implement advanced PPC strategies for your clients.
• Planning and forecasting
• Monitor campaign performance against KPI’s and industry benchmarks
• Provide in-depth analysis of client performance using a variety of PPC tools
• Support the digital team with PPC planning and strategy
• Work with the Head of Biddable to develop the agency’s paid search offering in order to deliver award-winning work
As well as being analytical and well versed in building and optimising paid search accounts, the successful candidate will have great client facing ability and will be able to confidently deliver client reviews, plans and presentations.
• First class knowledge of Google and Bing’s Search Marketing platforms associated features
• A good grounding in supporting tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager with the ability to perform basic setups unaided
• A strong knowledge of the role of PPC within multi-channel campaigns
• Very confident strategically and not just “hands-on”, with the ability to convince others if this
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and highly presentable
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.