here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Media AgencyPPC Search Account Director in mid sized ,fun media agency. Perfect for someone ready to make the move up to Account Director level! Apply now.Ref: 3100
PPC Account Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The PPC Account Director will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering all search activity for one of the agency’s leading luxury hotel clients. The client is a leading global luxury hotel company with over 20 hotels across the globe
• Own the overall Search strategy across relevant assigned account including the overall responsibility and accountability for meeting clients’ KPI’s and deliverables
• Responsible for ensuring that all activity is optimised effectively to meet client targets
• Responsible for creating, developing and ensuring implementation of appropriate search strategies, testing/development roadmaps and innovation to improve paid search account performance
• Manage and inspire team members to deliver effective results for clients.
• Lead all client meetings from PCA’s, Quarterly reviews, monthly performance
• Be the clients ‘go to’ person for all things strategy related
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background, with a thorough understanding and proven experience in running and managing million pound PPC campaign budgets across all the major PPC platforms.
• Ability to work independently as well as lead a team through mentorship and example
• Possess strong client communication skills, team management experience, analytical expertise, excellent communication skills
• Extensive experience of overall online marketing mix particularly search (PPC & SEO) but also includes affiliates, display, social media & mobile marketing.
• The candidate must also possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the agency.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.