here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAMAZING PPC Director role working on a household name. If you're a Senior PPC Manager looking to take your career to the next level this is for you!Ref: 2651
PPC Account Director
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The PPC Account director is responsible for delivery of client objectives across a portfolio of the agency’s clients, including both UK & International PPC accounts.
- Responsible for key clients: develop search strategies and innovation to improve paid search account performance and deliver on client objectives
- Lead and manage major retail accounts with a total of 4 reports
- Take ownership of briefs from strategy to delivery to ensure objectives are achieved
- Lead all client meetings: PCA’s Quarterly reviews, monthly performanceDrive optimization roadmap to performance improvements on all accounts
The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Experience leading a team within an agency environment
• Understanding of both UK & International PPC landscapes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel & Powerpoint
• In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across all key suppliers
• Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
• Extensive knowledge & experience working with campaign & bid management software, in particular Marin
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience leading client meetings
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.