here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Digital AgencyStrategic search opportunity perfect for someone ready to step up to Account Manager level. More client contact and autonomy over your accounts!Ref: 2913
PPC Account Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The company is on the hunt for an outstanding PPC Account Manager to work on some of the UK’s leading brands.
• The main purpose of the role is to take ownership of the creation, optimisation and future development of the allocated Paid Search portfolio, including overseeing the work of the Paid Search account team
• Working with the Account Executive in being the frontline point-of-call for the client for PPC, managing the performance of the activity as well as the expectations of the client
• Put together plans to organize mid-term campaign actions and goals
• Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s brand, marketing and business objectives and where search fits within this
• Input in to client planning, including ensuring roadmaps and plans are kept up to date and tasks are delivered
The agency need someone who can come in and hit the ground running, so experience within an agency environment working on large scale clients is essential for this role.
• An extremely high technical knowledge of PPC and associated technology/suppliers
• Influences peers to achieve right delivery for client / business
• Experience working to set CPA, revenue and ROI targets
• Has some commercial focus and understands the impacts of own decisions on wider business/customers
• Identify issues and communicates team issues with senior members such as Client Director and Head of PPC
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.