here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Client Side - LondonFed up with agency life?
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! These opportunities do not come up often - APPLY NOW!Ref: 3007
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! These opportunities do not come up often - APPLY NOW!
Famous UK e-commerce company now making its presence known across the world active in multiple different different markets. The brand is fun, irreverent, very much of the moment and high impact. They are very successful and growing rapidly which is why they are looking to hire again now.
Much of their media activity is handled in-house by a talented team.
They are high profile and bang up to date – a true brand champion of current times and a brilliant company to work for.
The PPC Manager will be running and maintaining the Paid Search channels, whilst reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing.
• Building and optimising the client’s Google Adwords and Bing accounts for various markets
• Monitoring budgets and identifying opportunities to balance performance
• Monitoring and developing any additional marketing channels
• Holding and driving your channels efficiently in order to successfully hit ambitious KPI targets
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in running paid search campaigns with a good understanding of ecommerce
• Strong Paid Search skills: primarily Adwords
• Experience in other online channels is an advantage
• Ability to be analytical and creative in trouble shooting
• Experience in an ecommerce company
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.