here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Client SideClient-side SEO Manager opportunity based at an extremely well known, well-loved and highly successful e-commerce brand. If you\'re keen to get under the skin of a business and you enjoy working with multi million pound budgets, get in touch!Ref: 10224
A successful, fast growing online retailer home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses. They possess a flat structured, nimble and fast paced environment making it a really enjoyable place to work. They have recently brought much of their performance media in-house including PPC, SEO and Paid Social, so they are looking for great people to grow this side of the business and take on a big degree of autonomy. Decent sized, non-corporate offices in a cool South-west London location, housing around 160 people. Great place to work!
- Drive SEO performance improvements and manage projects across departments to support your strategy in agreement with the Head of Growth
- Audit the site and identify strategic opportunities and prioritizing them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short to long term performance
- Manage and execute the SEO plan as well as manage external SEO agency and vendors
- Work with tech, product, content and merchandising to deliver the SEO plan
- Run, manage and analyse effectiveness of SEO tests using best practice methods
- Deliver performance review and details on impact and effectiveness of the strategy
- Can perform tech SEO audits of the website to recommend improvements
- Build strong working relationship with developers, designers and other colleagues to ensure SEO is at the forefront of their thinking.
- Experience with large data analysis across multiple tools and/or data sets (SQL, BigQuery, Tableau….)
- Manage a suite of SEO tools to monitor and report on channel performance, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Botify and third party rank checking tools
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.