here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Global Ad Tech Company - LondonMarketing Manager position at long standing, revered global ad-tech company. Amazing opportunity for established marketing manager. Apply now!Ref: 2987
Product Marketing Manager
Independent highly successful, and rapidly growing company in online advertising technology. They provide leading advertisers and their agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices and digital marketing channels. Offices world wide with plans for further expansion! Great links to some of the biggest Media agencies in the UK! Lovely Central London offices and a fun working environment.
This position is reporting to and working closely with the CMO and collaboratively with the new product development, sales and creative production teams to plan, manage and execute marketing communications.
• Bring products to market and drive their adoption and success through planning and executing go to market plans
• Plan and execute external communication programmes that reach and engage the target audiences
• Work collaboratively with new business team to promote products and services
• Initiate, create and execute marketing collateral
• Plan and project manage internal and external marketing events, webinars, product presentations and launches
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a marketing role within either the ad tech, media or advertising industry
• Ability to clearly explain the benefits of product features and translate them into customer-facing messaging
• Ability to effectively express complex ideas in a written and oral context
• Multitasker with experience in project and events management
• Self-starter who initiates innovative and creative ideas with the ability to work independently to execute and meet goals
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.