here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - E-commerce brandSEM / SEO specialist opportunity perfect for someone looking to take on an exciting marketing role within a successful e-commerce brand! Fun place to work with lots of perks!Ref: 3311
SEM / SEO Specialist
The company is a rapidly growing start-up that has emerged as one of the leading online discount marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout the UK, giving customers an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences.
The role involves deriving new tactics and strategies for Search Engine Marketing, looking at all angles including bid strategy, audience targeting, campaign and ad group management, content optimisation, device targeting, ad scheduling, etc.
- The day-to-day running of current PLA activities (Google Shopping)
- Developing and optimizing SEO strategy in harmony with paid marketing activities
- Tracking Spend, Sales and ROI figures for each product in our live portfolio
- Working closely with colleagues in other functions to optimise online offers and maximise returns
- Detailed analysis in a way that discerns the story that the data is telling you
The ideal candidate will have strong SEM and SEO experience as well as being adept at researching deriving competitive intelligence from multiple sources, and generating a positive return on investment spend.
- Experience with Facebook Ads would be a great advantage
- Strong knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets is essential
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills and highly data literate
- Experience in managing sophisticated search marketing campaigns
- Proven record of data-driven decision-making to generate a positive return on spend
- Previous experience in retail eCommerce would be a strong advantage
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.