here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Full Service Media Agency - LondonFantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to take that step up, working across some really dynamic clients in a refreshing agency!Ref: 2776
Senior Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The agency are after a Display specialist to take on a suite of innovative, smart and dynamic clients.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally
• Day to day managing of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership
• You will manage the efficiency of the team effectively to deliver best proactive process and work flow management within the team
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments
A person who wants to work closely with other teams to deliver innovative digital campaigns and integrated cross media campaigns.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.