here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Full Service Ad AgencySenior biddable manager role which works exclusively across entertainment brands. The role covers both PPC and paid social and is based within a full service ad agency who do everything from creative to ticketing. Great opportunity if you like getting involved with more than just plan/buy/report!Ref: 10283
Senior Biddable Manager
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector. Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists. They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
Senior Biddable Manager – London – £45k
- Contribute big ideas and sector expertise to pitch and tender processes
- Onboard new clients including account auditing, restructure recommendations and client inductions/education
- Contribute to overall smooth running of PPC and social team by managing agreed account patch and subscribing to/updating and improving agreed processes
- Campaign proposals, set up, optimisation, reporting and billing on these accounts, with support from Search Account Executives (SAE) where they are assigned
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Assist Senior Biddable Manager in recruitment and induction process where necessary/requested
- Development and mentoring of SAEs and team interns within the biddable teams
- Client-facing experience running relationship including billing
- Experienced in line managing team members Additional experience across Google Display Network, YouTube and other Google products
- Google grant experience
- All google accreditations up to date including Shopping
- Supermetrics experience preferred
- Demonstrable interest in arts/culture/heritage sector and clear ability to talk about them in an intelligent way
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.