here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
40 London - Media AgencyLooking for a more creative SEO content role?
Take content marketing seriously and deliver strategic level SEO plans. Great job! Apply now.Ref: 3095
Senior Content SEO Specialist
Take content marketing seriously and deliver strategic level SEO plans. Great job! Apply now.
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Senior SEO Content Specialist will join our growing team in a client facing role that is responsible as part of the team for the agency SEO function. This would involve: content planning and managing internal and outsourced content teams to deliver off site SEO, conducting SEO audits and implementation across a range of client’s SEO requirements.
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on clients and their competitor’s websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for the clients
• Conduct on-page and technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on client’s websites
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance and and reporting findings back to the account management and senior management team
• Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
The Senior SEO Content Specialist will be a curious and passionate individual who is willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to an amazing standard.
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
• A curious nature with a natural desire to keep up to date with insights and
• information that helps add value to the agency and client’s businesses
• Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.