here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Client SideSenior Digital Marketing Manager role based at a global ENTERTAINMENT brand. If you have a broad digital background and are looking to take your expertise in-house, this is the perfect opportunity!Ref: 10222
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Global music corporation who now have an in-house digital media team. Great bunch of people, all passionate about music and love the work they do!
This role is suitable for a data driven and ambitious marketing manager to join a small, friendly and dynamic team.
- Work with external agencies to develop campaign strategies and creative; from providing best in class briefs to being able to articulate and critique agency output.
- Develop strategic direction for marketing based on learnings and business needs.
- Plan, execute and manage marketing campaigns across all performance channels.
- Develop CRM strategy to convert, retain and grow our users.
- Gather insights on audience, acquisition, behaviour, conversion and attribution from google analytics.
- International marketing experience within music industry, retail, distributor or similar consumer facing start up.
- Proven record of project management across multiple territories.
- Highly organised & able to prioritise.
- Have an inquisitive mind and natural head for data & analytics.
- Good knowledge of SEO, with results to show in previous roles.
- Experience of working with and developing CRM strategies with a good understanding of the technology in this space.
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of other tools that can support marketing e.g. social listening tools
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.